For most of you reading this, you know that we were blessed to welcome a little girl into our family in January! These first four months of her life have flown by, but have been tremendously busy. We've been adjusting to being a family of three with our sweet girl! As I type, she lays on her blanket, playing with her toys. I just can't believe that we are privileged to be her parents.
As far as the adoption process goes, we are almost to finalization! We hope to finalize in July, but it may not be until August. We have one more home visit, and then we wait for all of the paperwork to be finished up!
Adoption is hard, but the rewards are unending! God has blessed us in bringing our sweet girl home, in giving us the resources we needed to make that happen, and in having a wonderful extended family who love our little girl to pieces.
The words to the song, I Get to Be the One, by JJ Heller sum up how I think about my little girl. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment